Alcohol or drug rehabilitation can have a tough effect on the human body. It is important to combine the drug and alcohol detox programme with other therapies to help the body cope with the changes that are going on. Here are some of the therapies that we provide here at Cassiobury Court:
The main effect of treatment
- Relieves stress –(lowers cortisol levels in the blood, Cortisol is a well-known stress hormone that we produce when we are under stress).
- Makes you feel relaxed and increases a feeling of well-being, clears and opens the mind.
- Makes you feel grounded and focused.
- Relieves anxiety states of different nature thus helping to cope with everyday modern life. Helps to alleviate depression and anxiety.
- Effective in relieving the cravings from the following; tobacco, drugs, alcohol, eating. Also, reduces withdrawal symptoms during detox.
- Helps with sleeping problems and insomnia, improves night sweats.
- Since some of the used are also well known anaesthetic points so this combination helps with bodily aches and pains of various origin.
- May help with hot flushes and menopause.
- Makes the central nervous system produce the famous endogenous morphine-like substances called endorphins, it raises the enkephalins ( an endorphin sub fraction ) levels in the blood serum and in the cerebrospinal fluid that all have a sedative effect.
Imported from the USA, this is the first of its kind in the UK. Experience "tactile sound" with this state of the art vibro acoustic massage bed. Studies show using specific tones and frequencies in this way soothes the body to induce a deeper state of relaxation, stimulates healing and enhance awareness.
Our qualified masseuse will endeavour to distress you with a combination of full body massage, Indian head massage, and reflexology. This is incorporated as part of your treatment program.
Massage Chair With all the latest technology from Japan, this massage chair scans your body before its computer designs a massage programme specifically tailored to your individual needs. For the more experienced there is an option to design your own personal program.